Voluntary organisations offering help and advice

Housing, welfare benefits, debt, immigration, carer support

By Tony Bailey

The following organisations offer help and advice on housing problems, including landlord and tenant disputes, benefits claims, immigration, support for carers, and consumer rights.

Click on the name of the organisation to link with the website in a new window.

Brighton Housing Trust   Community Base 113 Queens Rd Brighton

   housing, immigration, welfare benefits and debt.

Citizens Advice Bureau   1 Tisbury Rd Hove

   legal, money and other problems

Carers Centre                Community Base 113 Queens Rd Brighton

   information, support and advocacy to any adult looking after

   someone else unpaid

This page was added on 12/04/2010.

If you're already a registered user of this site, please login using the form on the left-hand side of this page.